Restart… Hope its Needed Again

restart

Hi all, Hope everyone’s is fine and doing well. First of all my sincere apologies for not posting or replying you these days. It’s almost a year since i had posted here. The main reason for not being able to post is being busy with my MBA classes. The Hectic schedule of mine haven’t let me post up any thing here. Anyways now I'm almost done with my 1st year of MBA. I wish i could get some time during my 2nd year to continue my blogging activity.

My 1st year of my MBA has taught me many things. In my further posts I'll be sharing with you all those experiences which will definitely let you go back to your college days if you already completed your education or will make you wait for those days to come if you are still pursuing your studies.I welcome you to share your ideas and your experiences so that we all can have some benefit along with fun here.

Coming to the title of the post  “Restart… Hope its needed again”,

since i want start my blogging activity again, I have been thinking about the title for the post what could be the better one ? some thoughts came to mind such as I’m back, Back Again, Rebounce e.t.c. at one point i thought of Restart, i don’t know whether its apt or not but decided to start writing with that title. When typing the post i thought of “Restart”.

 “Is a Restart really needed in Life ? ?” The answer which my mind gave me is “YES”

Why will be the following question ?

At one point or the other of our lives we wish to restart again. In fact we’ll be doing that too. We have been said that “Learn from your Mistakes and Take Care that You won’t Repeat them”. Let it be Personal or Professional Life unfortunately some mistakes will create a mess, from where we need to start again from scratch and start redoing. That's the Restart I’m talking about. Restarting here means the “Hope” which we are having on future by doing the same things in a different way. If we are not willing to Restart there itself our growth stops. Restarting also means Changing along with the environment around us. Most of us know that the environment around us is dynamic and one who is not willing to change can’t sustain and survive in the competition. We have seen many organizations resisting to change are no more.

Now i hope that all of you agree with me that Restart is needed again and again in life. That’s why i have added “Hope its Needed again in the title”

PhotoCredit: applicationsnokia

 

What Do You think Of Restart? ? Please Share your experiences if you have any ? ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Lifesher

Made with by Odd Themes

© 2013 Odd Themes, Inc. All rights reserved.